06 July 2007

Come Fly With Me

Gomenasai minna-san!

I have, apparently, been lazy...June 20th was my last update? Is my everyday life that uneventful?

Well, this'll fix that.

Yesterday I finally purchased the tickets that will get me to Singapore to catch the flight that will take me to Tokyo. Yay for organisation. I have had the Sing/Tokyo/Sing part of the journey booked and paid since April, but hadn't yet booked the leg to get me to Sing from Darwin. And the fare options were starting to get less and less so I thought that I should hurry up and get it done.

You see, I was originally I was going to go to Cairns instead of returning straight to Darwin for the return. But after some checking, the fares would have been nearly $1000 more to go Tokyo/Cairns/Darwin than what is to go Tokyo/Darwin then Darwin/Cairns/Darwin.

It is looking like I will be getting a separate flight to Cairns the day after I get back to Darwin.

So am happily booked, my leave is approved. Just need to work out how much clothes I will need to take.

While I am in Cairns I am looking at going out to the Great Barrier Reef for a day Scuba diving and maybe some white water rafting before I head inland to visit Mum and Dad. Mum doesn't know that I am coming to visit yet so it'll be a big surprise for her.

And does anyone else find this funny?

News Story

- Grover

34 Days to go...
Currently Reading: A Man Betrayed

Mood: Normal

No comments: